Hello everyone and welcome to our new website!
I’m absolutely delighted that after months of hard work from many people we have now launched our brand-new site that has three ambitions:
- To enable a much smoother booking journey for audiences and to get you to the event you’re trying to find quickly and easily
- To help people find out more about Eden Court including what happens in our building, what happens on our projects, what happens on our stages and cinemas and even in our offices
- To better represent the diversity of our programme, our building, our ambitions and our values
Some highlights to help you find your way around:
- A calendar can be found on our ‘What’s On’ page to help you go straight to a date.
- Also on the ‘What’s On’ page you can sort by ‘On Stage’, ‘Cinema’, ‘Classes’ and ‘Access’. Again, this is intended to get you where you want to go quickly.
- You can find out more about Eden Court, our building and what we believe here
- You can find contact details for our staff really easily on the Our Team page. You can also read biographies for some our senior staff.
- We’ll be regularly adding news and insights into life at Eden Court on our ‘News and Blog’ section of our site.
There is more to do to the site over the coming weeks as we start to see how the site responds to people using it. We’d welcome your feedback so do get in touch with your thoughts.
Thanks for your continued support.