In order to deliver a programme of creative engagement that works alongside, and is informed by, Eden Court’s values of being Proud, Open, Nurturing and Ambitious we make the following commitments:
- The programme will be led by an intersectional team of facilitators
- The programme will be supported by friendly and informed staff
- We will understand why we are doing every bit of the programme and will curate the programme thoughtfully
- We will consider access and inclusion in every decision we make and design spaces that grow and change to facilitate the access needs of the people taking part. There will be a clear way for people to get in touch with regards to access and inclusion.
- We will be open to feedback, happy to be corrected, and ready to rectify mistakes.
- We understand that we are not working in a vacuum. We are in a climate crisis and it is our responsibility to actively acknowledge and embed this as a consideration into our decision making. Immediate change is needed on a scale that is drastic and often uncomfortable.
- Our ambition is to reach people by seeking them out, to invite them to join in; acknowledging that our spaces work best when filled with a diverse spectrum of participants.